①Please send the required documents, application from, and ¥20,000 application fee.
②We will send an application for your visa to the Immigration Bureau if you meet our requirements.
③The Immigration Bureau will announce the results of your visa application.
④We will inform the results to applicants or agents.
⑤We will ask you to deposit tuition to our bank account according to the Cost Payment Document.
⑥We will send you a certificate for visa when we receive the tuition.

※Please note that any fees including tuition are not refundable.

Qualification Those who completed 12 years or more of education or has an equivalent qualification, and is energetic about studying Japanese
Commencement April, July, October, January
Capacity 200: Two part system (AM・PM)
Academic course 2 years,1year9months,1year6months,1year3months are available.

Application document

Application document list

Required documents differ according to your personal record, your financial sponsor's occupation, and country of origin, so please contact us beforehand.

Application for Admission Application form specified by our school (fill in all blanks)
Photo 4cm×3cm / 6 photos (write your name on the back of your photos)
Personal record Do not use abbreviations.
Work Experience includes part-time jobs and military services.
(If you have a spouse, please contact us )
Purpose of study Write in detail in your own language. Japanese translation must be attached.
Form of financial support “Reason for agreement of financial support” and “Methods of support” in the form must be translated into Japanese.
Certificate of Graduation/ Diploma Certificate of Graduation/ Diploma or Proof of Graduation from the last school attended (original)
Other documents Other documents might be required later.
  • Signature and seal must be put on signature line.
  • Documents submitted to Immigration Bureau will not be returned except certificates.
  • If documents are written in language other than Japanese, Japanese translation must be attached.
  • Other documents might be required by the Immigration Bureau.